Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Complaint Email



[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, before Daddy left for work, it looked as though I was going to be in the worst mood imaginable. Daddy almost didn't come in to the office, because he was so worried about me running Mommy ragged. Of course, as soon as he left, I became the sweetest thing ever.

Mommy loaded me into the carrier (I fell asleep) and took me to Old Navy, so that we could buy ourselves a gift card. Then we did some shopping at a few other places (for Daddy and stuff) and came home. Mommy tried to use the gift card to buy me some online cute bunny slippers she's had her eye on, but apparently they were sold out.

Of course, the slippers were sold out - but the only way to find out was to register online with the gift card (after having bought it) first. Mommy was so mad she wrote Old Navy an email. Hopefully, we get free stuff. If not, Daddy gets an Old Navy gift card for Christmas, too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!