Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Crayons Are Not Food



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm not allowed to use my crayons anymore, or at least until I learn that they're not food. So sayeth Mommy! To get back at her, I freaked out when she repaired the book I tore pages out of.

I had three major diaper changes today. I fought the first two tooth and nail... the third I flopped down and stuck my butt in the air for her. Speaking of diapers, I should probably mention - I've gotten extremely good at removing them all by myself. In fact, if I'm asked, I can take my diaper off and then clean myself with baby wipes (kinda) all on my own. Mommy and Daddy may as well move out - they're pretty redundant now.

Other than that, I played with my little toy train a lot.

Listening to: Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Radiohead


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!