Friday, December 29, 2006

Cream Cheese Eating Machine



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Up early today. Mommy and Daddy and Nana and Jim and I headed out for a lovely breakfast at... uh, neither Daddy or I can remember what it was called. However, I did manage to eat a whole cup of cream cheese.

Afterwards, we went to Kohl's to exchange a shirt Daddy got for Christmas, and then we headed back home for lunch and a nap. While I was out like a light (for several hours!) Daddy and Mommy went to Nashua and finally found the camera they were looking for at a small store in the mall. Now Daddy just needs lessons on how to work the darned thing... anyway, Nana and I had a nice hour or so together in the afternoon.

Before bed, Mommy and Daddy and I played with my new Mega Blocks. They build big structures, and then I have a ball tearing them down and throwing the pieces around the room. It's awesome!

Listening to: John Cale - Paris 1919


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!