Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cross-Border Weather Weirdness



[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a veritable Winter Wonderland as we left Montreal this morning. The snow was so thick and heavy that Daddy had to clean off the car four times while loading our stuff into it. I loved it! We said goodbye to everyone and headed out on our long journey... the snow and harsh weather pretty much vanished once we left the city.

We stopped for lunch in Waterbury, Vermont at a little bagel place that we all wholeheartedly endorse! All things considered, it didn't seem like it took very long to get to Nana and Jim's place. At first I was shy around everyone, but before long I was running around and annoying poor Charlie. I got lots more stuff for Christmas, and hopefully I can sleep through the night. The weather here is practically balmy.

If any family members in Montreal are reading this (Cool Uncle Gareth, especially) - please give Daddy a call in New Hampshire! We don't have any of your phone numbers.

Listening to: The Dears - Gang of Losers


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!