Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Day at the Office



[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning was quite a treat - I got to come into work with Daddy! We had a great time... everyone thought I was cute and sweet, especially all the ladies (once again, Daddy learns that I'm a real 'chick magnet'). I was playin' at bein' shy and stuff at first, but before long I was running all over the place, exploring offices, stealing cookies, and playing with some of the other visiting kids. Once lunch time rolled around, Gamma and Grandpa showed up to take me home.

After Daddy came home, we did some quick grocery shopping and I did a lot of drawing before a nice Thai dinner with Gamma, Grandpa, and Anisa. We all pigged out so much that we got really sleepy... except for me.

Anyway, we're off on our Christmas vacation for the next few days... if Daddy can manage, we'll try to update the blog as usual. If not, we'll get all retroactive and stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!