Friday, December 01, 2006

Dock-Ees



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was such a sweetheart today. Cuddly, cute, and extremely affectionate. There were times when I wasn't exactly smiles and sunshine - like, for example, when Mommy was trying to tidy the apartment. But rest assured, I always went back to being a perfect little angel. I was so agreeable, Mommy gave me a haircut, and I didn't complain!

I picked out my own clothes this morning. I chose tights, two different leg warmers, and socks that didn't match... no shirt. Mommy obliged, and I was as pleased as punch to run around in bizarre clothes from the waist-down only.

Mommy and I went outside for a bit today, to enjoy the warm weather, but it was wet and rainy, so we came back in, and Mommy made me cookies, which I had been asking for ("Dock-Ees") all day long.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!