Thursday, December 14, 2006

The End of the World



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Remember how yesterday it seemed like I was gonna be a cranky kid all day, and then I turned out sweet? Well, it looks as though I was saving all the crankiness for today - who knows why.

I'd be set off by the slightest thing today. Any time I didn't get my way, anytime the dog bothered me, anything that I didn't like regardless of significance - it made me freak out. I have yet to develop an emotional barometer... to me, everything bad amounts to the end of the world.

Mommy re-decorated my bedroom today, with some cute wall hangings and pieces of art - not to mention a new coat of paint! Pretty awesome! It looks really cute. I was happy to show Daddy when he came home from work, before I fell asleep in his arms again.

Listening to: Ratatat - Classics


1 Comments:

Anonymous second hand laptops in hyderabad said...

the Adventures of clover is a good article second hand laptops in hyderabad it is very nice

6:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!