Monday, December 25, 2006

Fat Little Potato



[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning our hosts Eric and Elizabeth and Lola and Olivia treated me to a huuuuuge breakfast of waffles and cereal and fruit. I ate enough for ten people! We played around in the playroom, where it became obvious to everyone that I am NOT used to sharing toys with other kids yet. I did a lot of joyous screaming.

Lunch at Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane's - I tried a lot of new foods, like smoked salmon. Not a winner, let me tell you. Went for a lengthy walk outside with Mommy and Daddy and Basil and Grandpa after a short nap. The string connecting my mittens gave me a lot of grief.

At dinner, I ate enough Tourtiere, soup, and fruit salad to feed a Quebecois Army. Everyone sat there staring at me while I wolfed down all the food. Afterwards, I looked like a fat little potato teetering on spindly stick-legs. Phew!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!