Sunday, December 03, 2006

First Snow



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Woke up this morning to discover it snowed in the night! Mommy dressed me up in my pink coat and sent me out to explore. I imemdiately seemed to know what was up - I pointed at the white stuff and called it "No!" So, maybe I remember it from last year or something.

We went to the butcher's this morning (Daddy got a parking ticket) and then Mommy and Daddy left me with Gamma and Grandpa while they went off who knows where for the afternoon. While they were gone, I had a really short nap, played with everyone, and showed my grandparents all my favourite television shows.

Mommy came home first, followed by Daddy a few hours later. Because of my (lack of) nap, I was a little bit wired for the rest of the evening. I demanded a bathtub before bed - and I got my way.

Listening to: The Blow - Paper Television


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!