Friday, December 22, 2006

Gamma, Finally



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was busy with a lot of baking today, so I happily entertained myself! I did a lot of drawing, helped do the dishes, read some books and watched some television, and sang a lot of songs. I watched last year's Christmas DVD - my favourite scenes were the ones with Daddy and Basil. As soon as he'd appear on-screen, I'd get really excited and then go give him a hug.

Went to visit Gamma and Grandpa and Anisa several times today, and was extremely goofy and wacky for everyone. I elicited quite the response, what with all my babbling, my scurrying, and wearing miscellaneous objects on my head.

And we're happy to announce that even though it's taken just over seventeen months, I've FINALLY started addressing Gamma, Grandpa, and Anisa verbally, by name: "Damma", "Dampa", and "Nee Nee" (which is also what I call zucchini).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!