Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hiking for Envelopes



[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I went for a hike to the art store to buy some special envelopes - in order to mail out our Christmas cards. The art store was selling them at a ridiculous price, so we walked to the pharmacy and bought a box of atrocious Christmas cards, just so we could get the accompanying envelopes for cheap.

Later in the afternoon, Mommy and I laid down for a nap, which totally got out of hand - we woke up something like two and a half hours later! I stayed groggy and stumbly for the rest of the day.

Daddy doesn't get it. When he reads books to me, he does funny voices and accents, emotes like crazy, and really puts on a big production. Mommy reads them as-is. For some reason, I prefer Mommy's recitation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!