Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lost in the Supermarket



[As transcribed by Daddy]

When Daddy came to bed last night, he discovered me, Mommy, and the dog taking up all the space. So he grabbed a throw pillow and Charlie's chewed-up towel and went to bed prison-style on the floor in the next room. When we found him there the next morning, it was priceless!

While we left him to sleep in the bed for the rest of the morning (it is Christmas, after all), I went grocery shopping with Nana and Mommy. I got loose and ran away - in three seconds I had scurried across the grocery store. Ergo, after lunch and my nap, Mommy and Daddy and I bought a baby leash for me (while we were fruitlessly searching for a new camera). Daddy things it's slightly degrading, but the weird thing is - I love wearing it!

Listening to: Tori Amos - A Piano


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!