Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Missing Daddy



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was in a pretty awful mood as soon as Daddy left for work. I was really hoping we'd get to hang out more. It seems to be a recurring thing... after the weekend, I really lose my temper once Daddy heads back to the office. In any case, it's interesting to watch the effect my crankiness has on Mommy over the course of the day. I swear, sometimes that women deserves a medal.

Mommy had to do some re-construction work on Gamma's smoking lounge, so in the meantime, I hung out with Grandpa. We had a pretty good time, I guess, but I never really became out-and-out happy until Daddy came home from work at the end of the day. Even a two-hour nap (with Mommy) didn't do the trick.

I named my duck 'Mary' today. If anyone knows why, please let us know! Ditto if you're the person who taught me the word 'nasty.'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!