Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Sheer Christmas Lunacy



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I opened presents at Eric & Elizbeth's with Lola and Olivia right after breakfast. Then, we all headed over to Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane's for a whole lotta lunch and some more presents! I got some books, some puzzles, a chalk board with chalk, a pig puppet, some jammies and clothes, more books, and a little horsie. Talk about overwhelming!

Daddy and I were wiped out and napped through most of the afternoon together. When we woke up, though... it was an evening of sheer Christmas lunacy. Lola, Olivia and I had so much fun and ate so much food and danced and twirled around and played and wrecked things and climbed on things and yelled and screamed and ran and partied ourselves out (literally, in Olivia's case). The dust has yet to settle, and it's been hours.

I don't know who's more exhausted - my little cousins and I, or our bewildered parents and grandparents.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!