Saturday, December 30, 2006

Snot.



[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's official - I've caught my cousin Lola's cold... but so far, it doesn't seem to be too bad. I'm just covered in mucus, is all.

Another early morning for me (the weather sure did plummet to almost normal temperatures). I ran around and played a lot before lunch - Nana took Mommy and Daddy and I to a restaurant down the street. I got kinda bored quickly, so once Daddy was finished his food he took me home while Mommy and Nana finished their food. Then we realized we needed a key to get in, so we drove back to the restaurant, got the key, and drove home again. Basil sure was glad to see us, as he apparently had to pee quite urgently!

I napped with Daddy this afternoon for a couple of hours, and ate dinner all by myself, since everyone else was still so stuffed from lunch.

Listening to: The Gothic Archies - The Tragic Treasury


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!