Sunday, December 24, 2006

So Many Toys!



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once we started packing like mad this morning, I knew something was up. We drove and drove and drove for almost five hours, all the way to Montreal! I was extremely well behaved on the ride, and only slept for an hour of it. Once we arrived, I was shockd to find... Gamma and Grandpa?! We drove all the way just to see THEM? Good thing Daddy's Uncle Ed, Aunt Diane, Cousins Eric, Elizabeth, Lola, Olivia, and Daddy's Grannie ('GG') were there too, or I'd have felt pretty ripped off.

There were so many toys for me to play with... I didn't know where to start or where to end! Olivia and Lola have so much fun stuff! Animals, markers, balls, musical instruments, slides, ball-houses... wow, what a blast! We can come to Montreal ANY time. Just don't expect me to sleep in my travel-bed or anything.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!