Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Towel Incident



[As transcribed by Daddy]

To be nice, I brought Mommy the towel we use to clean the mud off of Basil's paws when he comes in from outside. Mommy thanked me, and then asked me to put it back. This was the worst thing she could have said - I FLIPPED OUT. I stomped over to the bed, slammed my face on the mattress, and screamed into it. When I felt better I went back to Mommy... who had the nerve to ask me to put the towel back again! Ergo freakout #2. This went on for several more minutes. All in all, I think I threw four or five separate tantrums.

After a quick grocery run this morning and some delicious lentil soup for lunch, I had a late nap, and to get revenge for the whole towel incident, I undid all of the housework she had done while I napped in about thirty seconds. Serves her right!

Daddy drove Mommy and I to the butcher's for some more groceries, and I learned how to say "Meat! Meat! Meat!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!