Thursday, December 07, 2006

Vomiting II (The Mommy Edition)



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up really early this morning (no vomit this time, thank goodness) so I got to sneak into bed with Mommy and Daddy. That was nice. Things got interesting around lunchtime, when Mommy went over to start some repair work on Gamma's smoking lounge and accidentally stabbed herself in the hand with a screwdriver. When I went down for my nap, Mommy started to feel ill... she was worried it was tetanus or something.

After I got up from my nap, it turned out that Mommy didn't have tetanus - she caught the stomach bug I had the other day. While she hid in the bathroom and vomited, I stayed with Gamma and Grandpa.

When Daddy came home from work, Mommy was still sick, so the two of us tidied up the apartment, did the dishes together, got me ready for bed, made me dinner - and you know, I have to admit... it wasn't bad!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!