Friday, December 08, 2006

Vomiting III (The Daddy Edition)



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yeah, we're all sick now. I'm still all gassy and not hungry and kinda grumpy and out-of-sorts. Mommy was so sick and tired that she needed to sleep for a big chunk of the day - so Daddy took the day off of work to look after Mommy & I.

We had a pretty good time today, I guess - I think he appreciates what a day alone with me is like for Mommy a bit better now (It's a lot of following me around and picking me up). He forgot to eat lunch, though, so by the time the two of us went to the grocery store at around 3 in the afternoon, he was showing signs of illness, too.

So, at around five it was his turn to be all sicky and feverish and burpy while Mommy and I looked after him. We are one sad, sorry bunch.

Oh, and the new issue of Photo Marketing Magazine came out - and there's an article all about me in there (see the above clipping)! Isn't that cool?

Listening to: Harvey Danger - Little By Little...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!