Saturday, December 09, 2006

Vomiting IV (The Anisa Edition)



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm almost completely over the stomach flu - Mommy and Daddy are both still slightly afflicted (Daddy felt well enough to go back to work today), and now Anisa upstairs has come down with the illness. It's made her incredibly miserable.

Aside from a few unpleasant diapers, things are back to normal for me. My appetite has returned, and I'm a bit less grumpy. I wanted to watch a lot of television, though, and it was pretty darned cold in our apartment. I learned how to 'bounce' (which Gamma and Grandpa taught me), I drew a lot of pictures, and I did the 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' dance.

Mommy put my hair in pigtails for when Daddy came home from work. He thought I looked so adorable - like a real little girl!

Listening to: Rockabye Baby - Lullaby Renditions of Tool


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!