Sunday, December 10, 2006

Vomiting V (The Grandpa Edition)



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yep, so... last night, Grandpa became the next person to catch my stomach flu. He was kept up half the night with the illness, but it seems to be over and done with already. Thank heavens! Gamma's bracing herself for the worst.

This morning, Mommy and Daddy took me grocery shopping. We had a pretty nice time, and then we came home and I fell asleep in Daddy's arms as we danced together. It was extremely special, and reminded him of the times he used to sing me to sleep every night.

After my little nap, Mommy and Daddy drove me out to the cute little town of Elora. We did some Christmas shopping, walked around a bit, and then headed home along highway 7. It was a lovely little drive, and it only took about twenty gallons of coffee to keep Daddy awake.

Listening to: Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!