Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Vomiting.



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night was rough. I woke up at about two in the morning, vomited all over myself, screamed for a minute or two, and went back to sleep. I woke up again - vomiting - at five. Mommy and Daddy got up and helped me out, and we all tried to sleep between vomit sessions (on Mommy) and comforting a sick baby.

I was finally able to keep food down after breakfast - Mommy and I took it easy (I was a bit subdued), aside from a frantic insistence on my part to go outside and explore the snow, which really excites me. Mommy and I had a really long nap together, and when she tried to make dinner, I turned into a little troll.

Daddy came home from work, and we played and snoozed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!