Monday, December 11, 2006

The Zoo in December



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, we're all very happy to note that Gamma has yet to catch the strain of stomach flu that's been making its way through the family. There's still tomorrow, though...

This morning, after a fancy pancake breakfast (my appetite still hasn't fully returned, it seems) Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I went for a nice winter walk through the neighbourhood. It was chilly out, but it warmed up as we went along. By the time we got back, we were ready for more more more! I fell asleep dancing with Daddy again... ...and after my nap, we loaded into the car and went to the zoo!

Going to the zoo in December (especially when it's not too cold out) is a GREAT idea, folks. Free parking, no crowds, and lots of space for me to run around in! I guess I enjoyed seeing the monkeys, seals, bears, and snakes - but mostly, I had a blast scurrying around. I got a bit tired and cranky towards the end, there, but whatever.

Listening to: Air - LateNightTales


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!