Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Adieu Naisa


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I keep waking up before my parents, freaking out, and joining them in bed. It's become part of schedule... my parents really need to try to get me out of the habit.

Anyway, after the Oscar Announcements, Naisa came down and hung out with Mommy and I. She watched more DVDs, and I tried to get all up in her face with my toys and my books, so Mommy got me out of her hair and we visited with Gamma and Grandpa before lunch and nap.

Daddy came home from work a bit early to drive Naisa to the airport. Mommy and I joined them - the traffic on the way there was actually manageable. We all bid adieu to Naisa, and then drove home in some expectedly brutal traffic. By the time we got home, Mommy was crippled by a diaboloical headache. I made sure to scream and complain a lot in the car to make sure her headache was extra-vivid.

Listening to: Tori Amos - To Venus And Back


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!