Thursday, January 04, 2007

Awake & Crying


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Bear with me... Daddy is trying to type this entry extremely quietly. I'm finally asleep with Mommy in the bedroom... things were going as usual after she put me to bed, as usual, at 8:00 PM... but sometime around 10:30 PM I woke up and wouldn't settle down... I cried and cried and cried. Neither of my parents could figure out what the problem was... they figure that since I haven't pooped today, I must be constipated or something.

I finally fell silent around 1:00 AM... Mommy snuck me into the bedroom, quieted me down again (It was looking kinda iffy there) and here we are. Maybe I'm just worked up from a bad dream, maybe I have a toothache / earache, maybe it's my cold... who knows.

Those of you who are religious, please pray for Mommy and her desperate need of some sleep!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!