Friday, January 26, 2007

Axl Jr.


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Look! We found where the mice were nesting! IN MY HAIR!

It was bone-chillingly cold outside today, so Mommy and I were pretty cooped-up. I took it out on the apartment by demolishing the kitchen and listening to a lot of loud music and singing at the top of my lungs. At one point, Mommy walked into the living room to see me sitting on my scooter, watching Guns N' Roses on television, and screaming along with the singer. I was having a great time! Mommy couldn't stop laughing.

I'm learning how to count, too. I've gotten the hang of two numbers so far - 'one' (indicating the singular) and 'two' (indicating anything greater than 'one'). Likewise, I've got the letters 'A' and 'B' well established - I just dunno what they mean yet.


2 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

LOL.

This is a great endeavor, Evan. I sometimes get wistful considering how the years have passed by and my daughter is growing up, while I missed so much. A record such as this will be priceless to keep memory from fading, and to celebrate all that was indeed shared.

Take care,
Jorge

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Clover said...

Thanks, Jorge! :)

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!