Friday, January 05, 2007

Mixed [Media] Messages


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night was easily the worst night we've all had since I first came home from the hospital a year and a half ago. All things considered, I guess that's pretty good... most parents have to put up with sleepless babies & toddlers all the time. Two nights out of five hundred and forty ain't bad, right?

Both Mommy and Daddy were tired and had headaches all day, but I was in a pretty good mood (plus, I got to have two naps). One thing that getting all kinds of art supplies for Christmas has showed us all, however, is that I get easily confused about what medium works with what... like, I try to write on my chalkboard with magic markers. That sort of thing.

Mommy and I spent a lot of time trying to incorporate our Christmas loot into the rest of our possessions. That's the problem with having so much crap and a small apartment, I guess... but hey, it gives Daddy a chance to sort through his books and CDs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!