Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blinded by the Light


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy somehow managed to sleep in a bit this morning, despite me crawling all over them. Once they DID get up, Naisa came down and hung out with us all for a bit, and talked to her family back in Swaziland. After lunch, we headed out for a drive!

I fell asleep after a while - it was hard, with the sun in the west blinding us all. We eventually made our way out to Glen Williams, where we stopped for some coffee and treats (it was too cold to go for a hike). On the way home, we found an organic supermarket in Oakville, and I got to ride around in a green shopping cart. Once we got home, we all fell asleep.

Listening to: James Kochalka Superstar - Spread Your Evil Wings And Fly


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!