Thursday, January 11, 2007

Block Stacker


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I did a lot of reading with Mommy today - it was fun! At one point, Mommy broke out my bag of Mega Blocks, and I sat there and actually made some sculptures - you know, stacking blocks on top of each other and stuff. Pretty cool... Mommy took some photos. Maybe you'll see them here eventually. We would have gone out to take Mommy's new boots back to the store, but it's really cold out there!

After Daddy came home from work today, we quickly went out for a quick jaunt to Ikea, where we picked up some storage baskets and a light to hang over the dining room table. Daddy had a hankering for pork buns, so of course afterwards we had to go to the supermarket and do some quick grocery shopping, despite the fact that it was after my bedtime.

Listening to: The Dresden Dolls - Yes, Virginia...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i make sculptures too, clover.

11:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best pout I've ever seen.

10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!