Saturday, January 27, 2007

Chasing Boys


[As transcribed by Daddy]

For a nice surprise this morning, Mommy decided we could brave the freezing weather and took me for a walk to a nearby school for a nice little government-funded playgroup thing. It was pretty good - toys to play with, other kids and mommies to impress, and a five-year-old boy for me to follow around. It was pretty adorable, according to everyone around. I found a toy of a little old lady with grey hair and glasses, which I named 'Gamma' and really treasured it.

After we came home, my real Gamma taught me how to march on the spot. When Daddy came home from work, we invented a really funny game where me make surprised/shocked faces at each other. It was awesome! He took Mommy and I to the mall to buy a video game, and I practiced more knock-knock jokes:

Knock Knock.
Who's There?
Gamma.
Gamma Who?
...Hat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!