Sunday, January 07, 2007

Dashed Hike Hopes


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I managed to entertain myself while Mommy and Daddy did a lot of tidying and re-arranging. After breakfast, we drove out to the butcher's and picked up some groceries... on par for a Saturday morning. Mommy also bought a fancy pair of boots! It rained a lot, which dashed our hopes for a January hike in the woods.

Both Daddy and I had pretty long afternoon naps. Once Mommy and I managed to wake Daddy up, we headed out to do some shopping - I co-operated on the condition that I got a treat at Starbucks.

Mommy made us all a lovely roast beef dinner after Daddy and I played and watched some DVDs. Since we all needed some exercise, we all went for a walk to the drug store before bed.

Listening to: Tropicalia: A Brazilian Revolution in Sound


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!