Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dog Art


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Art! Art! Art! I drew on everything I could get my pen on. I drew on the walls, on books, on the floor, and even on the dog's face (and he's the sorta guy to just sit there and take it). Thank goodness Cool Uncle Gareth bought me those non-permanent, washable markers.

I've learned to say 'please', and I use it all the time. If I do use it and don't get what I want, I tend to get pretty upset. I mean - why use a magic word if it doesn't work every time?

Noodles for dinner... Mommy put the hot plate in the middle of the table to cool off. I reached over, grabbed and sucked on the end of a noodle, and ate the entire plate from across the table.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!