Monday, January 22, 2007

First Joke


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up early again this morning, anticipating all the muffins Mommy was gonna bake for breakfast. I do love muffins! Naisa joined us in the morning, and since it was sooo cold outside, the bunch of us just kinda sat looking at each other and the walls for several hours, trying to think of what to do. Eventually, it was naptime, and Mommy joined me while Daddy and Naisa watched DVDs.

After Mommy and I woke up, Daddy drove us to the bookstore. It was crazy there - they had just opened up the new children's section, which was full of toys, books, and other weird kids that creeped Daddy out. I was really excited about all of the Elmo books, for some reason. On the way home, I made up my very first joke:

Knock Knock
Who's There?
Clover.
Clover Who?
...Clover.


Listening to: The Tragically Hip - World Container


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!