Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Freaking People Out


[As transcribed by Daddy]

After Cool Uncle Gareth headed back to New York this morning, Mommy and I did some tidying, and then in the afternoon Anisa lent us a DVD to watch, which I kinda enjoyed. I was more into jumping on Gamma's bed - poor Aunt Wendy has to leave the room whenever I do, though. Something about being an X-Ray technician years ago. Mommy and I played around in the curtains, and it really seemed to alarm the dog. I guess I'm all about freaking people out today.

After Daddy came home from work, we ordered Thai food to have with the Nixons and Gamma and Grandpa. I put on one heck of a show for everyone - I tumbled, did somersaults, walked around while inside my toybox, made faces, and the like. It's really great having such an appreciative audience.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!