Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hamming it up


[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a lovely crumpet breakfast and some playtime, we were gonna go out to the mall, but Daddy found and had a chat with his friend Joanna in England online, so we put it off 'till later. I had a nap, as did Daddy.

Once we were both up and un-groggified (something that took me a long time to do), we drove to the mall, picked up Mommy's contact lenses, and then went to the butcher's. It was pretty late in the day, and the place was ridiculously packed! We'll never ever go back there after lunch again. On the way home, I sang along to the music in the car, death metal-style.

When we got home, I got to meet Anisa's friend Kayleigh. We hit it off immediately, and Gamma made sure I ran through all of my animal impressions and did my cute little twirl-dance. I really loved to ham it up!

Listening to: Sun 0))) - Black One


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!