Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hot Dog!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was cute and sweet all day long. Mommy was completely enchanted with me - usually on Mondays I'm a little 'off' but today I was precocious and adorable. All I asked in exchange was to be read to repeatedly.

This afternoon I picked up the phone, pressed a bunch of numbers and tried to call Daddy at work. Somehow, though, I managed to call Nana by accident. She didn't seem to mind so much, even though I kept calling her 'Daddy'. I even tried giving her butterfly kisses over the telephone, which didn't really work out.

Mommy made us fancy hot dogs for dinner - I was so excited, I stomped around the apartment yelling "Hot Dog!" "Hot Dog!" I really devoured my food.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!