Friday, January 12, 2007

Hug Me, Mommy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was all about more reading, more playing with blocks and toys, some more drawing, and doing what seems to be my job around here - following Mommy around while she cleans, and undoing all of her work. I was pretty crabby for most of the morning, but I really seemed to work my frustrations out on our apartment.

The place looks great - Mommy managed to do a fantastic job. A tooth suddenly burst through my gums today (which also might have had something to do with my grumpiness), and I was so happy about it that I actually verbally asked Mommy for a hug. I've never done that before!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!