Saturday, January 13, 2007

iPhone crusher


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went back to the boutique to return the boots she bought last week. We also hit the butcher's and Starbucks - I got hugs, banana bread, and peach juice (see if you can guess where I received each which item).

I read the letter books that I got for Christmas with Mommy and Gamma and Grandpa... I'm really good with them now. I can say 'ice cream', 'crayons', 'orange', 'tiger', 'turtle', 'boats', 'airplane', 'porcupine', and I call 'garden' "Nana" (because it looks like Nana's garden).

Later, I pooped so big it shot out the top of my diaper and up my back. Daddy rewarded me with a new iPhone, which I then crushed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!