Monday, January 01, 2007

"Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?"



[As transcribed by Daddy]

My fever had pretty much broken this morning, but I was still ridiculously congested. My poor sad little nasally voice... "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?" Daddy called from New York to say he'd be back in the afternoon, which made Mommy kinda grumpy. Luckily, we heard from Sara, who came over to visit and then to take Mommy to lunch! I hung out with Nana... "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?"

Daddy made it back to New Hampshire in just over four hours. Pretty amazing! I hung out with him and Sara and Mommy for a few hours, during which we went for a drive through the area (I slept and snored snotty little snores). We were gonna order Chinese food for dinner, but due to a two-hour wait, Daddy and Nana and Sara bought groceries instead, and we all had a little New Year's Eve party. I fell asleep in record time... "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?"

Listening to: Say Anything - ...Is A Real Boy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!