Friday, January 19, 2007

Eighteen Months Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was fairly quiet, most of the time - Naisa was feeling a little sad, and missed her family and friends back in Swaziland, and Mommy and I only made it worse by falling asleep in the middle of the day, leaving her alone and forlorn. Oops! Sorry about that, Naisa!

To make it up to her, we took her with us on the bus and subway to the butcher shop (because nothing raises spirits like meat chops). While we were riding said bus, I suddenly developed the ability to call Basil "Basil" and not "Ah-Hoo" (It may have to do with the fact that I'm calling Naisa "Na-Hoo").

Our mousetraps executed three more mice throughout the day. Give us another month, and their entire species will be extinct.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!