Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nap Trumps Clover Trumps Pilates


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Frozen snow outside today... so Mommy and I hibernated. Mommy tried to do her Pilates routine this morning, which was quite contrary to my plans... I wanted to read some books. I made sure I complained and harassed her until she either fell over or had to pay me some attention. Just to make sure I remained the #1 priority, I got my mitts on a q-tip and poked her (hard) in the belly-button.

I didn't want to nap after lunch today. Instead I wanted chocolate, which I KNOW is in the kitchen cupboard. One of these days I'm gonna figure out how to get in there and just take what I want. I fought that nap with all my might, but after an hour of kicking and screaming, the nap defeated me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!