Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Grandpa is 60!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today, Grandpa turned 60 years old! Wow! Gamma and Mommy had a lot of party planning and baking to do, and I had a lot of planning and baking to foil. I did my best, and made Mommy kinda cranky, but somehow she was able to bake a cake (out of meatloaf) anyway. We also made up some fingerpaints and tried to be artistic... I was more concerned with getting all the weird colourful stuff off of my fingers.

Daddy came home from work a little early and took Mommy and I to the grocery store before heading out to the airport to go and pick up our old friend Naisa, who's coming back to Canada from Thailand and Swaziland. Once they got here, Anisa and Basil joined us all for Grandpa's birthday party. I partied myself out!

Listening to: k-os - Atlantis: Hymns for Disco


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!