Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pacific Mall


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy took the day off of work today, since Naisa was over (and jetlagged). We all hung out this morning, had lunch together, and as soon as we were ready to head out into the day - Daddy and I both fell asleep.

When we woke up, we drove out to Ikea to pick up a few things, and then went to the Pacific Mall in Markham to investigate some fancy ingredients for Naisa's Thai cooking. It was quite an adventure... all of the ladies and girls there thought I was adorable in my pink outfit, bunny ears, and leash. After we got our ingredients from a strange supermarket, we stopped on the way home for a lovely sushi dinner. Naisa regailed us with stories of Thailand and Swaziland, while I regailed dinner with digestion.

Listening to: Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!