Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Save me, waiting room toys!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I woke Daddy up by jumping on his head with my butt. It gave him a headache. Mission accomplished!

Today was the last day for our regularly scheduled diaper service. Quite the milestone - we celebrated with some nudity, and then a tub! I visited with Gamma and Grandpa, and re-decorated their living room. After that, Naisa and I read together and played with some blocks.

Mommy woke me from my nap early to take me to the Doctor's office. I enjoyed playing with all the (germy) toys, and I enjoyed the subway ride there - but when the Doctor arrived with the needle... all I could do was call out to the waiting-room toys to save me. Twelve hours later, we came home.

Listening to: Electric Light Orchestra - Discovery


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!