Thursday, January 25, 2007

Scary Thanks


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy didn't sleep well last night, and was incredibly tired all day long. I think I got on her nerves a lot, as she could often be found getting fed up with me. I wanted to play and stuff, but she couldn't keep up with me... it made me feel kinda bored. We argued a lot. I played with my blocks and with my tea party set and stuff all by myself.

After my nap, when Mommy decided to clean out the closet, I helped out by flinging myself into my ball house repeatedly. I asked for a lot of food today, especially "Patsy" (pizza) and "Chockin' Em-Em" (chocolate M&Ms). Also, I say 'please' at the drop of a hat, but 'thank-you' I'm not so good at. The trick to making me say it is to first say it yourself as a monster, with a gruff voice. So, if you say "THANK-YOU" all monster-ish, I say "Dangoo" in an equally scary voice. The same works with 'I Love You'.

Listening to: Fear of Pop - Volume I


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!