Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sleeping / Sneezing



[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, this morning we got up, packed up all of our stuff (I tried to get away with hiding my toys under the blankets of Mommy's bed) and then waited for a few hours for the ice on the road outside to thaw before heading out for Montreal. I'll miss Nana, Jim, and Charlie!

My cold didn't seem to get me down too much while we made our way through New Hampshire, Vermont, and Quebec. I slept for half the trip, and while I wasn't sleeping, I was sneezing. So it all kinda worked out.

I was extremely happy to see everyone in Montreal again, especially GG and my cousins and I got re-introduced to GG's brother, Uncle Armour. I ate a heck of a lot of fruit for dinner, then headed back to Eric & Elizabeth's, where Mommy & I passed out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!