Monday, January 29, 2007

Snow-Blower


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy made Daddy and I a pretty fancy homemade granola breakfast this morning, which we followed with a game of hide-and-seek in Gamma and Grandpa's living room curtains. I hide behind them and then yell "Bye Bye" and my own name, over and over again.

After lunch (and more video games with Cool Uncle Gareth), Mommy and Daddy and I drove out to Uxbridge and found a fantastic little winter hike. It was cold and the snow was deep, but Daddy taught me how to shake it off of tree-branches and blow it into the air. We had a great time! On the way home, I played hide-and-seek again - this time under a blanket while in my car seat.

When we got home, I was happily surprised to find the Nixons at home waiting for me! We all had dinner together, and I had a lot of people to show off for.

Listening to: Guillemots - Through The Windowpane


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!