Wednesday, January 03, 2007

That's a Wrap



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I didn't sleep well last night... I kept on sneezing and coughing in my sleep. As I thrashed about, I woke up Mommy, who was sleeping next to me. Daddy and Basil slept quite well.

This morning was quite the three-ring circus! Lola and Olivia and I played and danced and ate breakfast while Daddy and Eric filmed us and took about ten million photographs of us. By the time we got to Uncle Ed & Aunt Diane's place, it was time for lunch! I was quite exhausted and got really cranky and whiny. We said our good-byes to everyone there (including Oscar and GG and Uncle Armour) and headed back to Toronto.

I slept for two and a half hours, and managed to even do some talking in my sleep ("Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?"). As we drove west, the sun was shining right in my eyes. It kinda sucked.

It's great to be home, and I was really happy to see Gamma and Grandpa again. Mommy and I had a nice, long, relaxing bath, and then it was bedtime. That wraps up my Christmas vacation!

Listening to: Over The Hedge - Music From The Motion Picture


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!