Sunday, January 28, 2007

Uncle Gerk!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Aside from the fact that it took Daddy (and Grandpa) ages to scrape the ice off of the car this morning, today started out like your average everyday Saturday. Mommy and Daddy and I went to the butcher's, and marvelled in the fact that there was no crowd. Must be due to the weather.

After my nap, I woke to a surprise - Cool Uncle Gareth ("Uncle Gerk") was over, visiting from New York! He was awesome - we played a lot, and he read to me and I bounced on his legs and crawled all over him and stuff. While he and Daddy played video games, I ran around, danced, and competed for their attention. When Mommy made us all a big dinner, I made sure I got to sit next to Uncle Gerk.

Listening to: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!