Monday, January 15, 2007

You #@%&er!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, I had a big fancy breakfast with Mommy and Daddy, and then there was more merriment to be had with Gamma, Grandpa, Anisa, and her friend Kayleigh. Before I could go down for a nap, though, I was rushed into a car with Basil. I tried my best to stay awake, but I conked out rather quickly.

When I woke up, we were somewhat lost in Innisfil. Way to go, parents. Before long we made our way to Gwillimbury, where we went for a great hike in the snow! I got to wear my pink snowsuit, I did some scurrying and running, and I even got to see ten different puppies, which really got me excited!

When we came home, Mommy was changing the recycling when a mouse jumped out and scared her. She freaked out and called it a bad word - which I then repeated (I'm such a little mimic!). To celebrate there being more rodents in the house, we had New Ho King for dinner.

Listening to: Okkervil River - Black Sheep Boy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!